Inbound Marketing is the process of generating customers to products and services via Content Marketing, email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Search Engine Optimization. If your customers will grow then your business will too. Growth is the outcome of a well-executed inbound strategy. Instead of interruption based messaging where businesses had all the control, inbound is about endowing your buyers. Being an inbound business means you are building correlation and having conversations with your audiences by giving them value.
6 Major Steps of Inbound Marketing
1. Develop a Successful Marketing Strategy
2. Create and Maintain a Powerful Website
3. Generate More Traffic
4. Convert Traffic to Leads
5. Convert Leads to Sales
6. Measure Everything
Develop a Successful Marketing Strategy: It is the process of making purpose of the Marketing Plan. Where you need to decide your Business Goals and Objectives. You will also need to think about the challenges that will comes while marketing of the products or services. After that you have to decide your target/ideal audience, you have to think how to attract them. Also you have to think where potential buyers hang out. And you have to decide how much you have to invest in marketing program.
Create and Maintain a Powerful Website: An effective Website is essential for your Online Marketing and Lead Generation. Some of the Essential Qualities that should be in powerful Websites are:
• Easy to Navigate
• Professional Appearance
• Search Engine Friendly
• Mobile Ready
• Easy to Update
Generate More Traffic: By increasing the number of traffic to your website, you can increase the number of opportunities for visitors to convert into Leads. To generate more traffic on website we can follow some steps:
• Online directory listings
• On-page SEO
• Off-page SEO
• Email Marketing
• Social media
• Online ads
• Guest Blogging
Convert Traffic to Leads: Create Attractive Offers and Calls To Action (CTA) Button on websites that Appeal to Potential Buyers at All levels. Here’s the process which can be followed to convert traffic into leads:
1. Build Landing Pages that describes the offer with a form to collect lead information.
2. When the user complete the form the lead will:
• Be given access to the offer
• Receive an autoresponder email
• Be entered the information of users into your CRM tool
3. Place Call To Action offers throughout your site.
Convert Leads to Sales: You can convert Leads into Sales by following some steps:
1. Lead Intelligence: Know which pages your Leads view & when they returned to your site, Leads are scored so you will know who to contact and target.
2. Segment Leads: Based on the form that they filled out, they are segmented into lists. You can then quickly target a list.
3. Lead Nurturing: Create Campaigns to nurture the Leads education and move them from a Lead to Sales.
4. Email Marketing: Stay in touch with your Leads and communications on a timely basis to stay in front of your Leads.
5. CRM Integration: Use a Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) to track all activities with your leads and customers for a better sales process.
Measure Everything: “You can’t Manage what you can’t Measure” by (W. Edwards Deming). Some key Analytics to Measures which you can follow:
1. Traffic to Leads
2. Leads to Customers
3. Cost per Lead
4. Cost per Customer
Some Strategies of Inbound Marketing are:
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO): SEO is done to attract Visitors to website. On-page and off-page SEO will help to increase search visibility for website. On-page content attracts inbound links, while off-page content directly build links to your website. The more high-quality, valuable inbound links your website has, the higher it will rank in Search Engines.
2. Social Media Marketing (SMO): Social Media Marketing is most effective strategies for generating new visibility. Social media is important to get direct visitors to website. With the use of Social media channels you can engage with almost anyone in the world. Social media can generate a stream of visitors to your website, and build your brand.
3. Influencer Marketing: Influencer marketing is effective part of marketing that focuses on targeting industry leaders to drive brand awareness to specific market of customers. The practice of building organic and lasting relationships with influencers that are relevant to your brand, on an equal value partnership basis-delivering value to you, your influencer and your target audience through influencer’s networks.
4. Emails Newsletter: Email newsletters is usually revolves around the provision of content to subscribers of the websites, increasing their reliability and retention while at the same time setting up a recurring traffic stream back to your site. It is fact that email marketing is the easiest way to get your product directly to your targeted customers.
How Inbound Marketing is Differ from Outbound Marketing
1. Inbound Marketing relies on earning people’s interest instead of buying it. Whereas Outbound Marketing pushes products or services on Customers.
2. In Inbound Marketing Communication is Interactive and its two way. Whereas in Outbound Marketing Communication is one-way.
3. Inbound Marketing makes use of clearly defined roles, highly targeted Landing Pages, eBooks, White Papers, Search Engine Optimization, Infographics, Social Media posts, Content marketing, and Online Video content to attract website visitors. Whereas Outbound Marketing is done through TV ads, Radio ads, Print ads, pop-ups, Display Banner ads, spam and Cold calls. Outbound Marketing throws a broad marketing message to the widest possible Customers with the hope that something sticks.
4. Inbound Marketing seeks to educate or entertain to users but Outbound Marketing rarely seeks to educate or entertain to their users.
5. Inbound Marketing provides value whereas Outbound Marketing provide little to no added value.
6. Inbound Marketing is powered by talent and efforts, while Outbound Marketing is powered by budget & repetition.
Conclusion: Inbound Marketing has enhanced the process of marketing. It is the most effective way to promote website or products. Inbound marketers are focusing on the developing content whether it be blog post or eBooks or podcast that attract buyers in to your brand experience rather than going out a cold calling or paying for advertising.
- YouTube Marketing: An Ultimate Guide for a Business! - July 7, 2020
- IoT and its Real-World Applications - April 25, 2020
- How Businesses are Leveraging Digital Marketing - April 12, 2020